Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kicking off the New Season

Racing!!! We'll finally be Racing!!!!
I have to admit, I'm slightly excited to get the season underway after so much intense training. I was in Lake Louise for a few days with the men checking out the track and getting a feel for the hill as a forerunner. Now home in Chilliwack for a few days of rest, I'm gearing up to start racing next week. Lake Louise has been blessed with lots of snow this season so everyone may enjoy some great racing and skiing this weekend and next!
The last couple of weeks I've been training hard in Nakiska and Panorama. Doing some of my best skiing in both Super G and GS I'm looking forward to racing. Although I've had a few pulled muscles here and there, I'll be ready to go by race day!
I hope to see you there :)
Kelly

2 comments:

Connor said...

Hey Kelly,

I like your blog--to get an inside perspective on the "lifestyles of the rich and famous" that is the Canadian Ski Team (Compared to the kayakers that is!!) is pretty interesting. Keep blogging and rip up the tour this year!

Enrico said...

Hi Kelly!! Congratulations for your 3rd position in Lake Louise!
Enrico (an italian fan!)