Thursday, January 04, 2007

And So It Begins....

Happy New Year to Everyone! I hope 2007 will be a year full of immense happiness, growth and peace in your lives.

I've just hit the road again and currently find myself in Frankfurt airport trying to pass the time during this 5 hour lay-over. Ah, the joys of travel! Once finished this voyage, I'll be in Italy for a few days of training then I'll be in Altenmarkt, Austria for my first set of races in the new year. I'm looking forward to all that awaits me in sport and in life during '07.

This picture is one that Rob Boyd took December 17th! It says it all about the ski conditions then; however, I hear the weather has been colder so snow making has filled in the gaps that mother nature's left green.

Over the Christmas holidays I enjoyed a few days of skiing in Whistler, a Christmas at home, and a quietly profound beginning to 2007. I look forward to all that lays before me and I am thankful for the opportunities I've been given. I hope to utilize all these gifts to the fullest.

With Smiles,

Kelly

No comments: