Friday, October 06, 2006

Speaking Engagements

Recently I enjoyed being a guest speaker at two speaking engagements. David and I spoke as a team with some Pacific Sport athletes and their parents from the Fraser Valley region about Media Training. This evening was a rather informal session that really turned out well with great stories and interaction between David and I and the crowd. In an intimate setting at the the University College of the Fraser Valley it was well suited for the topic and the people attending.

The next morning I was up bright and early to join the Chilliwack/Mt Cheam Rotary Club for breakfast and a speech. This was a particularly fun (and funny) group of people. I really enjoyed being there as there guest and I hope to connect more frequently with similar groups in the Chilliwack community.

No comments: