Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hanging Out in the Airport...

Well, I'm currently sitting in the Montreal airport trying to pass the time during this 4hour lay-over. So far I've chatted with my Mom, checked e-mails, enjoyed some pea soup, watched Dr. Phil, sent some texts....all this and I still have 3 more hours to kill! Please don't worry though, I'm a pro at killing time! Up next, picking my nose....ha ha, just kidding.

I actually had a very enjoyable flight here with Rob Boyd sitting next to me. I'm excited and a bit anxious to get back on snow. I have really enjoyed my time at home, more than I can say, but I now look forward to getting back to work. While home I met with my mental trainer, Roger Friesen a few times. After my sessions with Roger I always felt so excited that I wished the first race was now! Luckily though, I still have time to hone my skills a little more before I stand in the start gate. Currently I'm heading to the Pitzal glacier in Austria for the next two weeks. I'll update you on how the training goes! - K

No comments: