Saturday, November 27, 2010

CBC & Big News

I did some work with Doug Dirks and Scott Russell today during CBC's coverage of the Men's World Cup in Lake Louise. It was a spectacular day and it made me want to race more than ever. Being around the World Cup has been good for my soul.

BIG NEWS: Last night I received the ALL CLEAR from my surgeon, Dr. Litchfield and our physio Kent Kobelka. Tomorrow, Sunday morning, will be my first time clicking into my bindings since my crash Dec. 17, 2009. Litchfield and Kent will be joining me for the morning ski: I couldn't be in better hands.

I'll just be missing my hubby David; he's been such a big part of this recovery and I look forward to the first time I'll ski with him!

I'll let you know how the ski goes!

2 comments:

chris bohme said...

Kelly - great news...man, a whole year eh! Good luck, hope the first ski goes well.

Kelly McBroom said...

GO KELLY