Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas to All!

Some have suggested that my recent success has made me too big for my britches....

Or this is just a really small toilet! :) It was so cute, I had to take a picture of this fully functioning kids bathroom at a gas station in France.

Ok, back to my blogging now. It's Christmas again! This is a time of year I absolutely love, cherish, and, look forward to. I just arrived home last night from a short whirlwind tour in Europe as races were being moved around regularly due to lack of snow. So far this season I've had a pretty impressive start! My first Podium in Lake Louise is the obvious highlight, however, I'm very proud of my consistent skiing. Currently I'm ranked 11th in the Overall World Cup (which is pretty good considering I've only been doing 2 out of the 4 possible disciplines on the circuit), 8th in overall Downhill and 7th in the overall Super G so far this year! I can't wait to continue racing and being in the mix. It's great fun to be up there in the front of the pack!

I'll be in Chilliwack with David this Christmas enjoying time at home, eating home cooked meals, and with no duffle bags in sight! I'm sure I'll be hitting the slopes at some point here in BC since there is so much snow!
This December I was reminded of how big peoples hearts and understanding can be. I have never felt so supported and loved. Thank you to everyone who has been there to catch me as I fell. I love you all.
Merry Christmas!
Kelly

No comments: