Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yeah KVR Kids Fit!!!!!

I flew to Ontario yesterday and was asked a common question during travel, “Are you traveling for work?" Once again, I had to pause and think about it. Ya…I suppose I’m traveling for work, but wow, my work is fabulous because it feels like anything but work.

Last night is one example of why that is....

Yesterday evening I got to play and hang out with over 40 kids and their parents. We ran through the woods, played and kept fit! This is the KVR Kids Fit crew and I felt honoured to be their guest. Erica Bassin has been the heart of this group and it’s growing rapidly with Peter and Jeff also acting as coaches/trainers.

Wow, I felt inspired!!!! I was smiling for hours straight!!!

Check out the images below - what fun!


Erica, Syree, Annemieke and me! We had a great evening!

Below are all our Minute to Win it style games. Loads of laughs all around!




The parents were right in there competing! (Although the Dad's may not admit it; the Mom's Team won in overall points for the night!)

Flexibility was not the Dads' strong suit.


This was serious business!



How fast can you pull out tissue one at a time?...

This was my team for the night, Team Mascots!!!!

Balancing apples is harder than it appears.

Today, I’m off to Toronto and will be catching up with sponsors, media, and friends.

OTR appearance is coming soon - I'll keep you posted!

No comments: