Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dr.90210

Here in Slovenia they have a surprising amount of English TV. Which is great, but also funny. Many of the shows are reality based and almost all of them are a few years old.

The show that I've seen the most of while here (it's on almost all the time!) is Dr. 90210. I hadn't watched this show before and only knew the main Doctor in it from clips on TMZ.

Anyhow, this show has just made me feel a bit ill in regards to elective surgery. So far, I've needed shoulder and knee surgery in my career and I'm not a fan of the operating room. It's the LAST place I want to end up in. Yet, in this show, people are choosing to go under the knife again and again. It can be hard for me to watch, especially, when so many of these women are so beautiful already.

Anyhow, just some ramblings from here in Europe....

No comments: