Monday, August 30, 2010

Opa & Family

Well, this was a short visit to Ontario with last minute changes to flight itineraries to make it happen. I wanted to see my Opa as things have taken a turn for the worse. He was lucid for about 30min during my visit, in which it was great to connect with him. He has been constantly surrounded by family and the highlight was a trip to the cottage last week. He has made his wishes known and the whole family is supporting him in this final journey. We love you Opa and you will be missed.


This image, above, is from one month ago when David, Dad and I visited Opa.

__

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding Anniversary today. Us kids, Laura, Mark, Jeff, and I got them two dozen roses to congratulate them. No flowers or card will ever be enough to thank them for everything they've done for us!

No comments: