Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back in Europe

Time certainly passes quickly! Christmas break is over and 2008 is in full swing. I just arrived back in Europe, currently staying in Altenmarkt Austria, and today was my first day of training. Pretty easy first day with some GS gates then freeskiing once it got too busy as the public took over the course. Otherwise, I'm doing well, feeling healthy, excited get back racing, and looking forward to all that 2008 has to offer.

My Christmas holidays were wonderful! I spent Christmas day with David's family in Victoria, then we enjoyed time at home before heading up to Whistler for some training/powder/Olympic track inspection. The new women's race hill looks exciting, tough, and fast. I look forward to running it this February for the World Cup that's being held there on February 22nd.

Take care and I'll update you as the season unfolds!

No comments: